Domobar Super AnalogicVBM
Domobar Super allows you to obtain excellent steam performance and extraction temperature adjustment: the temperature can be adjusted to a degree and determine the perfect extraction curve for your coffee quality. The power of the steam supply is adjustable according to one’s ability.
Select the extraction curve for your espresso. With ten available profiles, you’ll find the right one to get the best out of your coffee. The tray made in synthetic material is light and easy to handle and eliminates the risk of scratches and bumps on the edges. The tray has been scratch proofed to make it dishwasher-safe. A level sensor always monitors the level of the water tank. The dedicated LED indicates the need for refilling.
- VBM – E61: Thermosiphonic circulation group in cromed-brass, with a mechanical pre-infusion chamber, available with manual controls (lever) or electronic. Filter diameter 58 mm
- HX (Heater Exchanger): HX (Heater eXchanger) is the most efficient of the traditional dispensing systems available in the espresso machine market. It keeps the unit at optimum temperature and, in combination with the E61 group, it provides an excellent mechanical pre-infusion.
- Customization: Customise your Domobar: with our range of colours you can match your machine to any environment. And when it’s time for a change, you can give your machine a new look: the side panels are fixed on with magnets, so they can easily be removed and replaced with a different colour whenever you like.
- New Vibiemme Super Brochure link HERE
NOTE: This is not a stocked item and we place an order and dropship per sale - so allow 3 - 5 days for delivery once we confirm desired stock availability!
* BONUS Espresso Coffee Subscription worth $180 (10 x $18) when you purchase this machine, just sign up for our 'Build Your Own Espresso Subscription' once we supply you a 'special promo code' to use on checkout.
Double BONUS: If you need or want to update your grinder, then purchase any of these matching Mazzer Mini or Mini E grinders simultaneously and receive $700 of Motta coffee accessories on us - how cool is that! (see picture for full details on what the pack contains)
|Group Head||VBM - E61 group in chromed-brass, with a mechanical pre-infusion chamber|
|Coffee Boiler||2.0 L|
|Water Supply||Sensor water tank or switchable to plumbed-in connection|
1800 W controlled by a solid-state relay
|Dimensions||width 250mm / height 420mm / depth 470mm / weight 33 kg|
|Included in the box||Instruction Manual / single and double handle / Blind Filter / Pulycaff detergent|
|Interface||60Ø Double scale pressure gauge|