Domobar Super AnalogicVBM
This Domobar Super Analogic heat exchange espresso machine is a fantastic machine for any espresso lover. Users can pull an espresso shot and steam milk at the same time if they choose to. The boiler on the machine is copper so it retains heat better than your normal stainless steel machine. There is a quiet operation rotary pump and is now customizable with removable side panels.
Heat Exchange System
- Copper, insulation – The boiler is copper, which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically copper boilers are more susceptible to limescale when you compare to stainless steel boilers. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Quiet operation – Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
Steam Wand/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – This allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves at an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – This allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – This allows for easier control of the intensity.
- Double scale –indicating the pump operating pressure (bottom half) and steam pressure (top half). Grouphead is warm and ready when the steam pressure on top shows 1.25.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has a manual lever to the right for coffee dispensing.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result, the grouphead temperature is constant and stable when compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires a direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- NEW: Water tank level sensor – An empty tank symbol and red LED light shows up on the top left side of the Digital Interface when it is time to refill your tank.
- NEW OPTIONAL coloured side panels – All NZ units come with one extra colour panel set of your choice over the standard silver.
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and add some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
New Vibiemme Super Brochure link HERE
NOTE: This is not a stocked item and we place an order and dropship per sale - so allow 3 - 5 days for delivery once we confirm desired stock availability!
* BONUS Espresso Coffee Subscription worth $180 (10 x $18) when you purchase this machine, just sign up for our 'Build Your Own Espresso Subscription' once we supply you a 'special promo code' to use on checkout.
Double BONUS: If you need or want to update your grinder, then purchase any of these matching Mazer Mini or Mini E grinders simultaneously and receive $600 of Motta coffee accessories on us - how cool is that! (see picture for full details on what the pack contains)
|Group Head||VBM - E61 group in chromed-brass, with a mechanical pre-infusion chamber|
|Coffee Boiler||2.0 L|
|Water Supply||Sensor water tank or switchable to plumbed-in connection|
1800 W controlled by a solid-state relay
|Dimensions||width 250mm / height 420mm / depth 470mm / weight 33 kg|
|Included in the box||Instruction Manual / single and double handle / Blind Filter / Pulycaff detergent|
|Interface||60Ø Double scale pressure gauge|