Domobar Super ElectronicaVBM
The Domobar Super Electronica with Flow Control is a state-of-the-art espresso machine and a necessity for any espresso lover. It has a dual boiler system and the classic VBM E61 grouphead which allows for constant heating. With this machine, you can pull an espresso shot and steam milk at the same time. This new design also allows for customizable side panels where you can choose new colours for your machine if you choose. There is also a digital 3.5-inch digital touch screen display which allows for easy use and it comes with a drip tray.
Dual Boiler System
- Two boilers – The dual boiler system has a copper boiler for espresso extraction and a copper steam/hot water boiler.
- Optimal size copper boiler – 0.5-litre capacity. This smaller boiler size allows for quicker displacement of stale water. Larger coffee boilers for machines in this class have more difficulty. Boiler temperature is controlled by PID.
- Large capacity steam boiler – 2.0-litre capacity. Boiler and temperature controlled by PID.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has an electronic solenoid control.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result, the grouphead temperature is constant and stable when compared to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – True programmable and repeatable pre-brewing because of the electronic solenoid control. Please note that true pre-infusion requires a direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- NEW OPTIONAL coloured side panels – All NZ units come with one extra colour panel set of your choice over the standard silver.
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and add some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
3.5″ Digital Touch Display
- UPGRADED pressure profiling – An exciting new upgrade to the VBM Domobar Super Digital! 10 total profiles stored with each profile using 7 stages within the extraction. The gear pump can be programmed to change different brew pressures throughout the extraction. Moreover, this is done on the digital touch display by choosing the extraction curve for espresso.
- Programmable switch on/off times – You can tell the VBM Domobar Super when to turn on in the morning and when to shut off at night.
- Water tank level sensor – Located on top of the water tank. You will see an LED light when it is time to refill the tank.
- ECO Mode – Use this to increase the espresso machine’s temperature when idle to save energy. After 2 hours of not using the machine, the shutdown symbol will show up on the display.
- Additional settings –Select your ideal espresso dispensing temperatures, check the under or over-extraction, and access various quick-start functions. Additionally, check the meter sessions, intercepting any faults or alerts.
Steam Wand and Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – This allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves at an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – This allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – This allows for easier control of the intensity.
- Tank Mode: The lever on the bottom needs to be turned fully left when facing the front of the machine
- Direct Plumb Mode: Water line pressure needs to be 35 psi and no higher than 40psi.
New Vibiemme Super Brochure link HERE
NOTE: This is not a stocked item and we place an order and dropship per sale - so allow 3 - 5 days for delivery once we confirm desired stock availability!
* BONUS Espresso Coffee Subscription worth $234 (13 x $18) when you purchase this machine, just sign up for our 'Build Your Own Espresso Subscription' once we supply you a 'special promo code' to use on checkout.
Double BONUS: If you need or want to update your grinder, then purchase any of these matching Mazer Mini or Mini E grinders simultaneously and receive $600 of Motta coffee accessories on us - how cool is that! (see picture for full details on what the pack contains)
|Group Head||VBM - E61 group in chromed-brass, with mechanical pre-infusion chamber and manual controls (lever)|
|Coffee Boiler||0.5 l|
|Steam Boiler||2 l|
|Dual Boiler||The dual boiler system has two boilers: one for espresso extraction and the other to deliver steam|
|Pump||24v DC variable speed magnetic gear pump|
|Water Supply||Sensor water tank switchable to plumbed-in connection|
|Heating Element||600 + 1200 W controlled by a solid-state relay|
|Dimensions||width 250mm / height 420mm / depth 470mm / weight 35 kg|
|Included in the box||Instruction Manual / single and double handle / Blind Filter / Pulycaff detergent|
|Interface||3.5’’ capacitive TFT display|