Domobar Super ElectronicaVBM
Domobar Super allows you to obtain excellent steam performance and extraction temperature adjustment: the temperature can be adjusted to a degree and determine the perfect extraction curve for your coffee quality. The power of the steam supply is adjustable according to one’s ability.
- Display OLED: These adjustments, in the digital and electronic versions, are accessible from the 3.5 ”touch display, in addition to other functions of daily operation. You can also access the verification of meter sessions, and intercept anomalies and alarms. The display is a true control centre for the machine's parameters. Select the extraction curve for your espresso. With ten available profiles, you’ll find the right one to get the best out of your coffee. The tray made of synthetic material is light and easy to handle and eliminates the risk of scratches and bumps on the edges. The tray has been scratch proofed to make it dishwasher-safe. A level sensor always monitors the level of the water tank. The dedicated LED indicates the need for refilling.
- Ergonomics and energy saving: Eco mode is present, to lower the machine's temperature in times of inactivity and obtain significant energy savings. Knobs and dispensing lever have an ergonomic shape that allows more precise delivery of water and steam, giving character to the machine design.
- VBM – E61: Thermosiphonic circulation group in cromed-brass, with a mechanical pre-infusion chamber with electronic control. Filter diameter 58 mm
- Dual Boiler: The dual boiler system has two boilers: one for espresso extraction and the other to deliver steam and hot water for tea.
- Customization: Customise your Domobar: with our range of colours you can match your machine to any environment. And when it’s time for a change, you can give your machine a new look: the side panels are fixed on with magnets, so they can easily be removed and replaced with a different colour whenever you like.
New Vibiemme Super Brochure link HERE
NOTE: This is a stocked item.
* BONUS Espresso Coffee Subscription worth $234 (13 x $18) when you purchase this machine, just sign up for our 'Build Your Own Espresso Subscription' once we supply you a 'special promo code' to use on checkout.
Double BONUS: If you need or want to update your grinder, then purchase any of these matching Mazzer Mini or Mini E grinders simultaneously and receive $700 of Motta coffee accessories from us - how cool is that! (see picture for full details on what the pack contains)
|Group Head||VBM - E61 group in chromed-brass, with mechanical pre-infusion chamber and electronic control|
|Coffee Boiler||0.5 l|
|Steam Boiler||2 l|
|Dual Boiler||The dual boiler system has two boilers: one for espresso extraction and the other to deliver steam|
|Pump||24v DC variable speed magnetic gear pump|
|Water Supply||Sensor water tank switchable to plumbed-in connection|
|Heating Element||600 + 1200 W controlled by a solid-state relay|
|Dimensions||width 250mm / height 420mm / depth 470mm / weight 35 kg|
|Included in the box||Instruction Manual / single and double handle / Blind Filter / Pulycaff detergent|
|Interface||3.5’’ capacitive TFT display|