Moccamaster - Thermal CarafeTechnivorm Moccamaster
NOTE: At present, the distributor has good stock availability of most colours.
The Moccamaster KBT 741
Handmade and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker KBGT brews a perfect cup of coffee in only six minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end.
Use #4 filter paper, also available online in 100pk size, here with one pack included getting you started!
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time, grind and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces one of the best cups of coffee in just 5 to 6 minutes.
- A special copper heating element keeps the water temperature at 90°–95°C throughout brewing for optimum flavour and less bitterness.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- The operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- An insulated 1.25L steel carafe keeps coffee hot.
- An adjustable brew basket features a manual drip-stop to brew a half pot, a full pot, or a full drip-stop for a quick cup before the brew cycle completes.
- Measurements W-D H (mm): 325 x 172 x 389
- Guaranteed for 5 years (1 year for commercial use) by Technivorm
Spare pots can be purchased for $120