Moccamaster - Thermal CarafeTechnivorm Moccamaster
NOTE: It is always best you ask if we can source the colour you are after as demand has been high along with international restocking delays!
Handmade and individually tested in the Netherlands, the Moccamaster coffeemaker KBGT brews a perfect cup of coffee in only six minutes. A copper heating element ensures water stays at the perfect temperature from the brew cycle’s beginning to its end.
Use #4 filter paper which is also available online in 100pk size here
- Perfectly synchronizing brew time, grind and temperature, this fast, consistent machine quietly produces one of the best cups of coffee in just 5 to 6 minutes.
- Special copper heating element keeps the water temperature at 90°–95°C throughout brewing for optimum flavour and less bitterness.
- An innovative 9-hole spray arm disperses the water over the entire grind for a remarkably even soak prior to extraction.
- Copper lining along the spray arm keeps the water temperature consistent throughout the wetting stage.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- The operation is simple – just fill the brew basket, add water and press the power switch.
- An insulated 1.25L steel carafe keeps coffee hot.
- An adjustable brew basket features a manual drip-stop to brew a half pot, a full pot, or a full drip-stop for a quick cup before the brew cycle completes.
- Measurements W-D H (mm): 325 x 172 x 389
- Guaranteed for 5 years (1 year for commercial use) by Technivorm
Spare pots can be purchased for $95